The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (CHAFTA) entered into force 20th December 2015 and is designed to eliminate Duty rates on many items being imported into Australia of Chinese Origin, some immediately and some with a reducing rate.
At Navia Logistics we actively encourage Importers and Exporters alike to take advantage of this reciprocal trade agreement, allowing importers to save on duties and exporters to expand their business activities.
- Agent Guidelines for CHAFTA COO – English
- Agent Guidelines for CHAFTA COO – Chinese
- CHAFTA ANNEX i Tariff – Schedule of Australia
- CHAFTA ANNEX i Tariff – Schedule of China
- Sample of Certificate of Origin
As guidance we have prepared the above documents to assist in the preparation of China Free Trade certificates. Should you have any questions please direct them to Navia Logistics Customs Team – email@example.com
For further information you can also visit the below links: